Monday, August 12, 2013

New Puppy Comes Home This Weekend
 
We get to run up to Arkansas this weekend and pick up our new pup from Galla Creek Feist. Very much looking forward to the drive. We plan to take our time heading up the slow way through the mountains. Keeping up daily with the Galla Creek Blog has built up quite a bit of anticipation on the new pup. Last night this 6 week old pup even treed a few squirrel. She barked them up real good on the tree and went after them something awesome when I shot them out to her. At least thats how it was in my dream, but hey I am somewhat given over to self-fulfilling prophecy anyways. Sure it will be that way after some age and boot time in the woods.
 
Here is a reminder pic:
 
 
I have been very impressed with Mrs. Betty at Galla Creek and the whole way they run things. They are great communicators, really nice folks with awesome advice. They keep you abreast of all the goings on around Galla Creek, how the pups are doing and post pics. Of course they have an excellent reputation in the squirrel dog/feist business.
 
Mrs. Betty's blog inspired me to create this one for myself. I don't post daily as I don't get to hunt/fish/shoot or play outdoors daily but I am sure over time this will become a decent blog. I  enjoy reading and seeing the pics daily on the blog. I love farm life and enjoy seeing everything from the tractor pics to the garden shots. I still see myself viewing the blog almost daily even after we have brought the pup home. Its just interesting to check in daily.
 
If I ain't mistaken I think Galla Creek still has a couple of male pups available. If interested, better get 'em while you can. As soon as the though starts crossing minds about the upcoming hunting season they will be gone.
 
I will get a sidebar link to their blog as soon as I take the time to figure out how to do that.


No comments:

Post a Comment